I offer a free 20-minute 'Discovery Call' for people who want to find out more about coaching or to discuss possible options which will improve their situation. A discovery call is a great way to get some insight into your situation so that you can begin to take the first steps to improving your health. It's for people who want to improve their life, but are not sure what to do next.
Because I specialise in helping people who have long-term conditions, I have a minimum coaching requirement of 6 consultations. This is because all chronic conditions can take a while to make any tangible and lasting progress. So 6 months is the least amount of time you can realistically expect to see results for these conditions. Wherever possible, I recommend signing up for the Amethyst Programme of 12 consultations, because this covers all the essential elements that you need to know about, and provides you with the best opportunity for long term success. You can either choose to follow the set programme, or approach the sessions on a more intuitive level, and discuss whatever comes up for you at the time.
All one-to-one consultations are available online, usually by video call. This makes it easier to access support from any location for people who have chronic illness. I know that when you are feeling ill, and can't get out of bed, it can make it very difficult to get to appointments; this should help eliminate this problem.
Booking your appointment or programme
Step 1: If you would like to book in for a consultation or programme, the first step is to place your payment directly via the shop page or subscription link below.
Step 2: Then, please contact me by email to let me know which days and times you are available, so that we can book your appointment. It is also helpful to provide me with a brief overview of your situation (just a few sentences) so that we can use our consultation time most efficiently. Once we have scheduled a time, I will send you an email link, which you click to access our online appointment.
One-to-One Coaching and Consultations
20 minute session
Available by phone
This is an introductory consultation for people who are unsure whether coaching is a good fit for them.
This 20 minute consultation will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your situation, and decide what is the best option for you.
Available online or by phone
For any aspect of personal or spiritual development, discussion of specific issues, making a major life decision, dealing with an acute challenge, learning a life skill, overcoming blocks to success.
*Please book a programme for longer-term issues
One-to-One Support Programmes for Improving Your Life and Health
Here are a few of the things people have consultations for:
- Reducing stress, anxiety, fear, worry or depression
- Learning new skills to help your confidence and self-esteem
- Reducing symptoms of chronic fatigue - digestive problems, pain, headaches, sleep disorders, exhaustion
- Eliminating blocks to success - finances, career, health, life goals, happiness
- Improving your relationships
- Support for feeling frazzled or emotionally burnout
- Overcoming trauma and emotional distress
- Improving work/life balance
- Any aspect of personal or spiritual development
A Few Notes about Programmes of Support
- I have a minimum requirement that people with chronic health conditions enrol for support over a 6 month period. This is so that you have more time to implement changes into your life, without it being too overwhelming. (We are looking to decrease your stress levels, not add to them!)
- I recommend that anyone with chronic fatigue conditions enrols on the Amethyst Programme, because having 12 months of ongoing support will be the most beneficial for you.
- You can also choose an intensive route for the Sapphire or Amethyst Programmes if you need help with a short-term issue.
- Individual consultations are exclusively available for discussion of a single aspect of well-being or personal development -like making a major life decision, or overcoming a very specific emotional challenge. They are not appropriate for long term issues because these require more ongoing support.
- Please note that here is a 50% charge incurred for all cancellations made within 48 hours of your appointment time.
3 x Consultations
For short-term support for behaviour change, releasing emotional blocks, acute problems, a specific issue relating to personal or spiritual development
Either 1 x payment of £225
A monthly subscription plan @ 3 x £75/month
1 x 1-hour consultation per month, over a 3 month period
Plus: 2 x interim clarity calls (15-20 mins) online or by phone
6 x Consultations
For any aspect of well-being; healthy mind, stress-reduction, relationship dynamics, living with high sensitivity
You have 3 options for the Sapphire Programme:
Either 1 x payment of £360
Or a monthly subscription @ 6 x £60/month
1 x 1-hour consultation every month, over a 6 month period
Either 1 x payment of £450
Or a monthly subscription @ 6 x £75/month
1 x 1-hour consultation every month, over 6 month period
Plus: 5 x interim clarity calls (15-20 mins) online or by phone
Either 1 x payment of £360
Or a monthly subscription of 3 x £120/month
2 x 1-hour consultations each month, over a 3 month period
12 x Consultations
Recommended programme for ongoing support, creating major changes in your life, mental and emotional health, chronic fatigue conditions, or long-term illness
You have 3 options for the Amethyst Programme:
Either 1 x payment of £720
Or a monthly subscription @12 x £60/month
1 x 1-hour consultation every month, over a 12 month period
Either 1 x payment of £900
Or a monthly subscription @ 12 x £75/month
1 x 1-hour consultation every month, over 12 month period
Plus: 11 x interim clarity calls (15-20 mins) online or by phone
Either 1 x payment of £720
Or a monthly subscription @ 6 x £120/month
2 x 1-hour consultations each month, over a 6 month period
Monthly Subscription Links
Please click on the support programme of your choice to enrol:
(Requires PayPal account)